13 October 2011
It’s been a while since I created an altered piece since I have been busy creating all of my cards, but I have to say I will be making much more!
Box has been distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Text stamp is from Darkroom Door (Background Stamp designed by Rachel Greig).
To finish off the box I added some beads, rose trim lace. Metal corners and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
I used black Craft Wire to make my Butterfly and cream lace for handmade Flower.
Damask flocked design paper from DCWV – La Creme Stack
It has a magnetic closure.
Wooden box is from The Craft Barn
Measurements: 5.5″ x 3.5″ x 2″
1. The ABC Challenge (Anything Goes)
2. The Crafty Pad (Challenge 142 – Vintage)
3. One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog (Challenge 83 – Anything Goes)
4. Make It Monday (Challenge 58)
5. The Pretty Ribbon Challenge Blog (October Challenge – Anything Goes)